To access the exclusive resources for members only, enter your User Name and Password in the boxes on the left. Your User Name is your membership number. If you can't remember it or your password, use the Forgot your password? or Forgot your username? links on the left. You will then receive an email with this information.
When you join the EYFHS, the details you supply will be used to set up an account for you. To do this, we must have an email address for you. This will not be made available to other members, or anyone outside the society, without your express permission but it is needed to enable you to log in.
Please allow at least 14 days for your account to be set up.
Once this has been done, you will need to activate it and you will then be invited to enter a password of your choice. The procedure for this is automated so please use the following instructions.
Instructions for activating your account and setting your password
- Click on the Forgot your password? link on the left.
- Enter your email address when prompted. This must match the one held on file by the society.
- Check your email account for a message containing a verification code. It may take a short time for the message to arrive. Also check your "Junk" folder, in case it's in there.
- Click on the link given in the message which will take you to another login screen.
- Enter your User Name (membership no) and the verification code in the relevant boxes.
Tip! To avoid errors when inputting the long verification code, try copying and pasting it. Firstly, double click on the code to select it and then right click on the selected text. Choose "Copy" from the list of options that appears. Switch back to the login screen and right click in the relevant box and choose "Paste".
- You will be taken to a page within the Members' Area where you can enter a password of your choice.
- Click on the Submit button.