- Hull History Centre
- The Treasure House, Beverley
- North Yorkshire County Record Office Northallerton
- Scarborough Library
- Lincolnshire Archives
- The National Archives
Other Local Sites
- Heroes of Hull - a database of individuals who lost their lives in times of war; civillian and military. Although the name implies that only Hull folk are included, records from the surrounding areas (e.g. Cottingham, Beverley, Hedon) - and some as far away as from Scarborough, may also be discovered. The database conitinues to grow every day and visitors are enthusiastically welcomed to add their own ancestors and tributes to their 9000+ records.
- Sutton & Wawne Museum, located in the Old School, Sutton. This local website is packed full of interesting information. If your ancestors came from either of these villages, then you MUST have a look. Also, why not pay a visit to the Old School which is a Family History and Resources Centre? Full details on the site.
- Hullwebs History of Hull offers a large collection of local history snippets including historical maps, a database of Hull (and district) war dead, whaleship masters and vessels, and a record of trawlers and crew members lost at sea. Hullwebs is always looking for local interest stories, documents and images for inclusion on their website.
- City of York & District FHS
- Cleveland North Yorkshire & South Durham FHS
- Doncaster & District Society for FH
- Isle of Axholme FHS
- Lincolnshire FHS
- Ryedale FH Group
- Selby & District FH Group
- Yorkshire Archaelogical Society - Family History Section